Are you ready to reduce or ELIMINATE your utility bill?
Then going solar is the choice for you!
When you meet with one of our Solar Specialists, we take a look at your current utility bill, your roof orientation, and available roof space. This way we can design a system that maximizes your solar production to reduce your utility bill, or even eliminate it all together, saving you money starting day one.
Protect your family from rising utility costs.
Utility companies have been steadily increasing their rates for years. Slowly your utility bill keeps getting bigger even if you use the same amount of power. “Energy prices have been on the rise over the past several years (increasing by 34% from 2005 to 2015), and it’s not always certain if or when it’s going to slow down.1" Instead of paying the ever increasing rates of your utility company, you can lock in your rates by going solar.
Why Switching NOW Is The Smart Choice
Your 26% Federal Incentive Savings Are Disappearing Soon!
Contact our solar specialists today to get a fully customized quote for your new home solar panel system before your savings expire!
Net metering means you save even more!
In areas where net metering is available, you can save even more with solar.
How does Net Metering work?
- During the day time you will likely produce more power with your solar panels than you will need.
- This extra power is sent to the electric grid through your meter, where during these periods you will actually see the meter run backwards.
- The utility company will award you credits on your bill for the excess power you generate.
- Those credits can then be applied to your bill.
- During evening and nighttime hours when your solar production is low, you can then use those credits to power your home instead of paying peak rates.
Net metering is a great way to get even more savings out of your solar panels. During your free consultation ask if net metering is available in your area.
Thinking about home improvements?
During the last year many people are doing home improvements. Some of these improvements may have caused a notable increase in your utility bill, such as hot tubs, advanced home theatre systems, and lighting improvements. One way to help offset the cost of these improvements is to get a home solar panel system. By generating solar power for your home, you can reduce or eliminate your utility bill, or get a smaller system specifically to offset the new home improvements.
Schedule your consultation today to make sure you maximize your solar savings before the federal tax incentives are discontinued.